Our skilled dentist provides mini dental implants in Victorville, California, to replace your missing teeth and give you back a healthy, functional smile. Mini implants may be recommended if you are receiving an implant-supported denture or if your jaw cannot receive regular implants for some reason. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Shaileshkumar Bhatt and learn more about mini dental implants, call Victorville Family Dentistry today at 760-245-7800.
Mini implants are exactly like regular implants but smaller. And just like regular implants, mini implants look, feel and function like your original teeth, including working to stimulate your supporting bone tissue to keep your jawbone healthy and strong so that your teeth can have a stable foundation.
Mini implants are most frequently recommended to:
- Anchor an implant-retained denture
- Provide a less invasive procedure and a shorter healing period following placement
- Give you a more comfortable overall treatment
- Provide a faster treatment (mini implants can be placed and dentures can be attached on the same day)
- Restore your ability to chew, eat and speak without discomfort
We invite you to contact our office today to schedule your consultation and find out if you are a candidate for mini dental implants. We look forward to helping you restore your smile!